Disney Cruise Ships : Experience The Magic
Dreaming of Disney Cruise ships?
Who hasn't heard of Mickey Mouse, of Peter Pan, of Pirates in the Caribbean, and the rest of other Disney characters that kids only know too well? Who doesn't know of Cinderella, of Hannah Montana or of Gabriella Montez?
Surely, we won't so soon forget these characters that are household names the world over. There are movies, books, shirts, jackets, bags as well as stationeries about all of them. People of all ages have loved them. That is the reason why you can ask any kid about a dream holiday and they'll almost always say "Disneyland." And why not? It's the happiest place on earth. It's a family friendly place and any parent who wants to make his or her children happy must have seriously considered going there if only once just for the children.
Everybody wants to go on a holiday. There are those who just want to getaway from work. There are also those who want to have bonding time with the family. There are celebrations; birthdays, anniversaries and other host of special moments that families everywhere share together. What a perfect time to go on fun filled trip in a Disney Cruise ship.
Disney Cruise ships sails to the following ports of call:
* Castaway Cay - Disney's very own private island paradise which for kids and teens is the Never Never Land whereas for adults, it is the Shangri-La.
* Nassau, Bahamas - the commonwealth's capital, a wonderful island with storied past.
* St. Marten - a beautiful island ruled by both Holland and France; it's dual character providing visitors with different kind of beauty to explore.
* St. Thomas / St. John - Located in the US Virgin Islands, its warm waters awaits everyone's visit.
* Key West, Florida - the southernmost point it the Continental US, there is plenty to marvel and discover in these areas.
* Grand Cayman - who hasn't heard of the famous blue waters of the Cayman Islands. Be captivated by the beauty of the fabulous seven mile beach.
* Cozumel, Mexico - arguably one of the most beautiful diving spots in the world. * St. Croix - the largest of the US Virgin Islands which was at one time a Dutch territory, find out why its beauty is known the world over.
* Tortola - the largest among the British Virgin Islands, it's another escape to paradise.
|© Copyright 2007. Philippine Travel Guide. All Rights Reserved. Powered by SiteSell.com. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. Most external sites will open in a new window;not endorsed by philippine-travel-guide.com|