Filipino Food and Recipes - Fish Curry With a Twist
1 Kilo Fish Fillet
1 Medium Sized Onion, chopped
3 Cloves Garlic
2 Tablespoons ginger, cut into strips
1 teaspoon, shredded ginger
1 pc Medium Sized Red Bell Pepper
1 pc. Medium Sized Green Bell Pepper
1 Cup Malunggay Leaves (optional)
1 tsp Curry Powder
1 Cup Pure Coconut Milk
2 Cups Coconut milk
3 Tbsp Cooking Oil
2 Medium sized Potatoes, sliced in quarters
4 pcs. Calamansi
1. Marinate fish fillet in salt and calamansi extract and shredded ginger and black pepper. Set aside.
2. Sautee garlic, onion and ginger strips and curry powder.
3. Add in potatoes. Cook until slightly tender.
4. Add Fish Fillet and stir slightly. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Pour in coconut milk. Bring to a boil.
6. Add in red and bell pepper. Cook until half done.
7. Add in malunggay leaves. Pour in pure coconut milk.
8. Bring to a boil.
9. Season to taste.
| FREE NEWSLETTER
Don't worry -- your e-mail address is totally secure. I promise to use it only to send you Philippine Travel Guide Insider Alert Newsletter.
Sign up for the FREE Newsletter
to receive latest updates
and articles on popular Philippine destinations, hotels & resorts,
beaches, recipes and much more.
Subscribe To This Site